Affordable, Satisfaction Guaranteed Cleaning Service in the Nashville, Tennessee Area
We offer affordable natural, non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning services conveniently customized for your Nashville home with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
You may be working and staying at home more now, but you are still busy, and cleaning your home is time-consuming and not exactly fun.
So why don’t you hire a house cleaner?
I need to, but who can I trust to clean my home and do it well at my convenience?
Hi, I am Justin Crowley, and I have a family and a home in the Nashville area, and I understand your concerns. That’s why I want to give you peace of mind and make your house cleaning experience affordable, satisfying, and as easy and convenient as possible for you.
We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or just one time cleans. Whatever works for you.
- There are no contracts. If you choose to have routine cleanings, there are no contracts or obligations, and you can cancel anytime.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t like the work we have done, we will make it right for you guaranteed.
- We are insured, so there is no worrying about your home.
- We are trained and certified through Savvy Cleaner, the world’s largest, most comprehensive training program for independent house cleaners.
- Credit Cards, Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, Paypal, Check, Cash Accepted
AREAS METICULOUSLY AND THOROUGHLY CLEANED.
- Counters wiped
- Cupboard fronts wiped
- Dusting all flat surfaces
- Baseboards/ window sills
- Blinds dusted
- Knick-knacks dusted
- Floors vacuumed
- Hard floors cleaned/ mopped
- Hallways/ stairs/ closets cleaned
- Window cleaning/ washing
- All sinks scoured
- All toilets scoured
- All tubs & showers cleaned
- Vanities wiped
- Cabinet fronts wiped
- Garbage emptied
- Beds made
- Under sofa cushions vacuumed
- Door knobs and doors cleaned
- Patio/ porch clean up
- Pet or toddler window smudges
- Lamps and shades dusted
- Entry swept, vacuumed, mopped
- Microwave cleaned in and out
- Outside fridge wiped down
- Outside dishwasher wiped down
- Home office dusted, vacuumed
- Bonus room dusted, vacuumed
- Laundry room dusted, mopped
- Patio furniture cleaned
Do you have a special cleaning project like a move, holiday/ birthday party, or just want a certain room deep cleaned? We will work with you on any special cleaning projects you need as well.
We Respect Your Time and Your Home
Unlike a lot of home service companies, we respect you and your time. When we say we will show up at a certain time, we will be there at that time or let you know if we can’t make it by then.
Not only will we respect your time, but we will respect you, your family (including your furry family members), and your household by using natural, non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning products to clean your home. As I mentioned, I have a family and a home in the Nashville area just like you, and we will treat your home and family with the same respect as mine. Meaning I don’t use household cleaning products that contain harsh chemicals to clean my home, and we won’t use them to clean yours.
Household cleaning products that contain harsh chemicals can cause breathing problems, headaches, and skin irritation, as well as other health problems.
By using natural, non-toxic, and eco-friendly cleaning products and procedures, we avoid exposing your household to these harsh chemicals, and we preserve the environment.
How does the pricing work?
It’s simple – $25 per hour. No matter what needs cleaning, it’s $25 per hour to clean it.
So relax, travel, or spend time with your family and we can do the cleaning for you.
Click the button below and fill out the contact form, and we will contact you within 24 hours.
I highly recommend Justin from Marigold & Ivy to anyone looking for an affordable, high-quality cleaning service that only uses non-toxic and natural cleaning products. He did an excellent and thorough job of cleaning my apartment. He was also friendly, trustworthy, and reliable.
We also offer cleaning services for apartments, condos, offices, rentals, and Air BNBs
Addressing the coronavirus: We follow best practices for reducing the spread of the coronavirus by sanitizing high-touch areas in your home and wearing disposable gloves, shoe covers, and masks, as well as social distancing.